Tipical Nebraska weather today, It started snowing about 11:00 last night and snowed most of the morning. It is to start snowing this evening and snow all day Saturday here. We just had a big rain here so the ground was wet and nothing is sticking to the ground. It came down pretty hard for awhile this morning and I began to wonder if we were going to have it start accumlating on the ground. We just got rid of the snow that we had all winter long in March. It was good to see the grass and ground for a change. Next Wed it is to be in the mid 70's so hopefully it will start to warm up the lakes a little.
I got my boat out of storage and am getting it set up for fishing, I have the batteries and depth finders in it and hooked up. I have the onboard charger plugged in and the batteries are all charged up. I have most of the equipment in it so far. If it gets as warm as predicted next week I will have to go out and try my luck at the local lake. It is just a matter of time before I can get on the water.