Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New guys......

Post Thanks / Like

Default New guys......

Could ya'll give us "old" guys a bio of your fishing styles,lakes etc so we can keep everyone straight,i counted 9 new guys on this page alone and i for one am having trouble keeping ya'll straightthanks for the help guys.

Also check out the spring camp toronto lake thread at the top of the page,that would be a great way to get to know everyone.
    Last edited by bugman; 04-10-2008 at 06:00 AM.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

be sure to include pics. some of us dont read well !!!! but we do like to look at the pics.
    WELCOME ABOARD ALL !!!!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

the crappie family is get'n out of control...i'm out!:D:D:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    the crappie family is get'n out of control...i'm out!:D:D:D
    oooohhh no please stay. it's no fun taking shots if you are not here to dodge them...

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea, Bugs. A bit of a crappie-fishin' resume from these folks would be helpful. Always good to learn from others!!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Well I live in KC and work 4x10's so when I have days off during the week we usually just go down to Hillsdale. I'm a newbe when it comes to Crappie fishing so I'm just trying to learn the ropes. We did decent there Saturday we went early and didn't catch anything until about noon. We ended up with 13 keepers off the dam in about 10-15 ft of water and we had to leave early to get home before the Final Four. On the weekends we'll go down to Truman area. I'm also a big fan of fishing strip pits for big bass down near Montrose, MO, just south of Clinton. We are going to Canada first week of August for some of those Eyes and also catch me a trophy Northern. Happy to be on this sight and look forward to becoming a better Crappie fisherman. I see there's quite a few people from the KC area. Sounds like a life story, sorry for the length.

Post Thanks / Like

I live about 7 miles or so from Cauffman Access, just south of Eldon. I primarily fish between Bagnell and the Gravois Access. I mostly fish jigs, but in the fall I'll turn to the old faithful minnow. I'll typically have my son out with me (11yrs old), watchin him catch fish makes everything worth while. We got after em' last weekend on the Gravois arm, but only took home 8. The dang water is so muddy you can almost walk across it and leave the boat at home! I'm afraid it's not gonna be any better this coming weekend either, but we'll see. Maybe I'll see some of ya out and about!
    Fishin' is cheaper than a psychiatrist.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, Whistler. Just look for the Missouri Crappie.com decals out there.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Gone Fishin Guest

Is there a way to go in and change your user profile in these forums? I am new to this and can't get figure out how to get back into my profile to edit it.

Post Thanks / Like

Gone, I think you can click on your user name in your posts and get to your profile. It should be in the left hand column of tabs you can click on. Good luck.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast