Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good boat - Lots of Extras

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good boat - Lots of Extras

(I made this post in the classified forum but I'm sure it won't get seen by those who might be interested, so I'm making it here too.)

I'm putting both my boats on the market. It's time for a new one - http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/boatsforsale.htm
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had the money, I don't thing you will have a problem selling them. Very Nice!!
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

You getting out of the bussiness Darryl?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pstone View Post
    You getting out of the bussiness Darryl?
    Oh no, guiding is my life's passion. I'm starting my fourth year of full-time guiding and it's time to get a new boat. Don't really want a new payment but as much as I use one it's inevitable. I personally am not unhappy with the boat at all. Just looking for something with a real smooth ride and a new, fresh look for the clients. Plus, the depreciation helps when it comes tax time. The Herrington is a little weathered but deserves a good home. I hate that she sits most of the time. The Kenner is rigged and ready with all new seats and all color electronics and a big trolling motor only about two years old. The 585c I just purchased a month or so ago and the 997csi is about a year old. Everything stays on her except my rods, reels and tackle. Of course, crappie fishing is primary but I've bass fished from her and she's real easy to troll six rods at one time. Four adults can fish from her easy and I've had up to six plus me several times. Believe it or not as big as she is, the way she's rigged I don't think you'll find a more versatile fishing boat.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]