Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Morels.Com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morels.Com

Hi Tree Potato::
    Go to Google.com. Type in Mushroom Report Indiana.They have a world wide Morel mushroom report.
    Ledhed :p

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Ledhed

Thanks Ledhed, That is an awesome web page, I saved it on my favorites!..........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

How do you even know where to look for them....I love mushrooms from the grocery store, but I have never tried ones I picked myself.....are they a lot better?
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

GABoy::
    They make the ones from the grocery store taste like shoe leather.there's nothing I know of that you can compare them to. I've found them in pasture fields, along fence rows, woods,along creeks, apple orchards,railroad tracks.I don't know if they grow as far south as Ga. or not.I've found the around Reelfoot lake in Tenn.I would think it would be a little late to find them in your area.If you ever get a chance to try them, dont pass it up..
    Ledhed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    GABoy::
    They make the ones from the grocery store taste like shoe leather.there's nothing I know of that you can compare them to. I've found them in pasture fields, along fence rows, woods,along creeks, apple orchards,railroad tracks.I don't know if they grow as far south as Ga. or not.I've found the around Reelfoot lake in Tenn.I would think it would be a little late to find them in your area.If you ever get a chance to try them, dont pass it up..
    Ledhed.
    I appreciate the response I will sure keep it filed away for when the chance arises...good luck to you finding them!!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>