Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

I will be at Truman Thrusday through Sunday of this week for a company tournament. We will be camping in the B loop right behind the main shower house. If anybody is down this way stop by and have a beer or burger with us. I will be in site B-3. Black chevy with big Champion decal. And of course a couple of crappie.com decals on the back glass. Hope to see ya there.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try to stop by and say hello. See you then.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

i'll try and look you up jared. i'm head'n down thursday to berry bend until sunday. going for sure cuz i got 7 buddie's that are going and wev'e been planning it for a couple month's. weather aint looking to great, would like to just stick around here but these guy's have been pumped to get away from all the hustle and bussle. there just recreational fisherman. there expecting me to put them on fish:o suck's to be them not looking promising. hope it get's a little warmer threw the week...but i have a feeling my buddie's are more look'n forward to doing some drink'n around a fire as opposed to fishing. you guy's better buy some stock in budweiser. sale's will be skyrocketing after this weekend i have a feeling:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jiggin 15

Mrs JJ and myself have plans to be there sat. We will be in red chevy p/up with big Champion decal and CDC under it and red champion with 4 stroke yamaha. I will try to stop by camp site.
    What time does you tour go out?
    Is that Bucksaw campground?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We will take off at daybreak with weigh-in at 3 at the pavilion there at Bucksaw. We have the pavilion rented until 7pm for a fish fry and cerimonies following tournament. If you are around that afternoon come down and watch the weigh-in. From the looks it may not take to long as not many fish being caught last week. Hope it gets better. I will be the only one there in a blk/gold Champion tournament shirt. Come by and say hello. After 7pm we will be back in the campground in the B loop. Should be 8 to 10 sites full.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, Jared. Reports are sounding better every day. Hope these storms don't give the fish lockjaw again. I would come by and see you but I'll be out of state this weekend. Go find some slabs for us.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.