Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any news on Acton / SugarCamp etc...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any news on Acton / SugarCamp etc...

Hi! I've been stuck at home with Shingles. The baby was given a chicken pox shot and somehow. I'm the one with the problems (itching, scratching, and totally wore out!)
    Go figure - the two or three weeks this year I've been waiting for. So any news on Acton lake would be appreciated.
    Cya!
    Rick

PS. I ref'd the fights out at strickers grove (12 fights) and didn't know I had this crap!
    Formally: BoxingRef_Rick.

Post Thanks / Like

As I understand it, you're only contagious to someone who has never had chicken pox. Doug's dad had shingles last year and we told him he couldn't come to visit since Dougs never had chicken pox. I, on the other hand, have had them, which makes me vulnerable to shingles like you. I generally avoid small children for fear of picking something up since they shed viruses for a while after shots.

On the subject of Acton, we haven't been there since last month. We've been concentrating on trout at Rush Run. We might head to Acton Saturday morning - it's up to Doug. JAB went out last week and caught a few deep.
    - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default April 11th

Had a buddy that went to Acton Monday evening. He said the water temp was 61 in front of the lodge, but only caught a couple. It’s got to be soon!
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    - Winston Churchill