Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: funny video

Post Thanks / Like

Default funny video

this is one of my other hobbys and was browsing you tube and thought i would share it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8raO...eature=related
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

Poor girl, my daughter would find it funny as she's does when anyone gets hurt. I can't laugh at it though. RC cars and other things are really cool. I once had a Lab mix that was a frisbee chasing fool. When he was Ten, I took him to the Oklahoma Disc Championship contest. He was cooling off in the pond and some guy with an RC boat kept buzzing circles around him. The operator of the boat was just laughing his rear off....till it ran out of gas. My dog swam over to it and slapped it one time and knocked it down under water. It bounced back up and he did it again. Maybe around 4 times. The owner of the boat was screaming at him. He was yelling at me that the water would get into the motor and mess it up. I finally told the dog to "bring it to me". He grabbed it up in his mouth and brought it over. The guy was crying about damage and wanted me to pay for his repairs. I laughed at him and told him he's lucky he had anything left. As an adult, the guy was not smart enough to think about the consequences before he did something. I can understand a child not taking the time to think about it, but as an adult, please.
    I hope the girl in the video was not hurt. As a Father, I know I would have had a few words with the owner of the car that hit her. I also hope the owner was smart enough to check to make sure she was alright before checking the status of his toy.

But, RC's are cool, just like anything else, some of the owner/operators have no business with them around other people.

Share some pics of your car with us sometime and give us some detail on what she'll do.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2l4w...eature=related

guess i should have posted this instead its not me but ill post pics of my stadium truck

and maybe some videos this summer

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like fun. But I dout I could keep track of my car going around that track
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

years of practice has paid off

im far from great with them but i can make then go where i want its good clean fun for kids and adults i really like seeing kids and their family's at track especially when they all have cars to run

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_slayin_fool View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2l4w...eature=related

guess i should have posted this instead its not me but ill post pics of my stadium truck

and maybe some videos this summer
    Now THAT looks fun! A great place to take a kid for the day. Thanks for the link.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry