Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To Crappieseeker

Post Thanks / Like

Default To Crappieseeker

I sent you a private message about a week ago in response to the p.m. you sent me and never did get one back. It said i would be happy to take you out on my boat and let me show you around woods, tims and normandy. Just leave me a message on here or call me at the number below. I am going out early in the morning. Gonna try this slow trolling thing that i saw Jerry Blake do the other day. I asked him, "You don't ever anchor", he said, "Nope". I picked up a thing or three from him. The one thing i did enjoy was i have heard and heard and heard of rosy reds. Now i have seen them and believe me , they are very bright. Wished i could get them here, but here they call them goldfish :p Take care and give me a call.

www.dspressurewashing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

I should be fishing with you!!!! Sounds like you had a great time!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jonathan,

I'll have the crappie lined up and waiting for you!

Should be a good time to get into some gooduns and our numbers should be up then too.

Here's some pictures from last October to inspire you:

FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry, you realize of course this is like offering a piece of steak to a vegetarian. They like and love the sight and smell of it and eventually they have to have a bite. Will see you in October. I hope by now you know that my word is my bond. I promise. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry, I see a good mix of black and white crappie in your pics, most of the crappie I catch are black, every now and then I get a white one or two. Good fishing to ya

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crappieseeker,

We catch a lot more Blacks than Whites on Lake Hamilton but it's about even on Greeson.

The longest crappie that we boated this year have been 17-inch White females (4) but the heaviest has been a 2.3-pound Black male.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry Blake,
    A few years back, I caught several black crappie in the 18 to 18 and1/2 inch range. I havent gotten close to that in the last two years. I wish I would have weighed them. I saw one on the net that was 17 inches and weighed 4.1 lbs. I saw one in the paper that was 19 inches, but it weighed only 4 lbs. The ones I caught were fat black ones. If I ever catch anymore that big, they will definately see the scales lol. I have caught high numers of crappie the last few years, but the size was small. Two years ago, me and a guy from Kentucky caught 500 or better one day, but we only had 31 big enough to reach the 9 inch measuring limit. I caught them two at a time one day on a double jig rig and both fish together wouldnt make 9 inches, lol. It was still great fun though. Good fishing to you.