PDA

View Full Version : Minner Tip

Nightprowler
04-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm sure there ton's, but here's a few I got.
If your minner slits out of your hand and hit the boat floor...then flops around a bit, be sure to put him back and get another, because all his wiggle is gone. Second is to be sure to add fresh lake water to your minners slowly, so they become use to the lake water temp a little at a time. It might take a 10 minutes or so, but make a big difference.

Fisherman_Wantabe
04-03-2008, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Nightprowler64;485023]I'm sure there ton's, but here's a few I got.
If your minner slits out of your hand and hit the boat floor...then flops around a bit, be sure to put him back and get another, because all his wiggle is gone.

thats the only ones that i catch any fish on. If it don't hit the floor I don't get no fish.:)

slab_slayin_fool
04-03-2008, 07:51 PM
ill have to remember that seems to me livelier the better

klight1122
04-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Makes sense to me.

Crappie Xtreme
04-04-2008, 02:16 AM
[QUOTE=Nightprowler64;485023]I'm sure there ton's, but here's a few I got.
If your minner slits out of your hand and hit the boat floor...then flops around a bit, be sure to put him back and get another, because all his wiggle is gone.

My only problem with that is, everytime I drop a dang minner it seems to always find an area to get into where I can't get it like a crack or a hole. Then I have to wait till it dies and dries up and get it out with a pair of needle nose pliers. Or I just drop the stupid thing in the lake and it swims away. LOL.

CX.

Smoky
04-04-2008, 03:57 AM
I've heard of these minner tips before, but never seem to remember them when I'm out on the water...thanks for the reminder! Tight Lines