Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bellville lake ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bellville lake ?

I have never fished Bellville lk. I am looking for a partner to do some fishing with or some tips on where to go?

Post Thanks / Like

Headed to Kentucky Lake for a week so can't fish w/ you this time, but I read a thread (can't find it now) about Bellville. Said something about under the little and big bridges. Anyone else have better info? Good luck and post results allin.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

The bridge at Rawsonville Rd. and Denton Rd. produces good numbers and size for crappie. I limit out every time I go!
    Detroit Crappie Killa

JigginTBro Guest

I live in Toledo, Oh. and I've been fishin' Belleville Lake, Mich. for many years and many
    nice crappie. But, just like any other lake, you've gotta find them! The bridges ARE good
    but, you can only fish them early spring and late fall without being run off by "THE MAN".
    The best thing to do is to buy a Hot Spots map and find spots just off of the old river bed where it comes in towards the shoreline as the water warms. Hey, it's a start ;-)
    JigginTBro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverbasskilla View Post
    The bridge at Rawsonville Rd. and Denton Rd. produces good numbers and size for crappie. I limit out every time I go!
    are they still biting there?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Fishing Shows?

Why aren't there any crappie fishing shows on TV! Versus, ESPN, and ESPN2 all have an overkill of bass shows on every weekend!
    Detroit Crappie Killa