Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: pond crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default pond crappie

at or on the bank at my house,caught a bunch yesterday,some pretty short ones 8in or so and some big ones 11 or so guess they made it through the winter, so far.. hope that is a sign the weather is about to break and the crappie will move to the banks at the lake. if I ever get to go to the water peach trees blooming sun shining come on spring..

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like good practice! All I can do is drop the line over the couch, and have my wife tug on it( barbless hook af coarse)he he . This week end is going to be better!(some where)
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be a nice weekend it looks like.:DTime to do some heavy duty slab slingin somewhere.Gotta good pond picked out may try that or maybe get Duncan off his arse and hit a new honey hole.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

I need all the practice I can get, I like the pond fishin use to go to kansas years ago and fish them strip pit's,some were pretty big,the fish I mean,my neighbour is building a 22acre lake spring fed,been watchin them from day one they have been working on it for several mo.. kinda neet watchin the hole come out of the pasture that was once there,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Need to place them beds before she fills beagle.:D
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.