PDA

View Full Version : I hear this fellow is pretty good.

shipahoy41
04-01-2008, 06:19 AM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/shipahoy41/SkipNantz.jpg

Does anybody recognize him? Clue: He is a member of this board. First one to PM his name gets an "Attaboy":D:D:D

Oh, Happy April Fool's Day everyone. Now go and fool some Crappies into biting.

PawPaw "gene"
04-01-2008, 06:42 AM
His name is crappie and it looks like he caught a nice size human. Ha

Crappie Reaper
04-01-2008, 06:46 AM

You caught me off guard with that one Paw. Almost blew coffee out my nose.

I was thinking, as wet as the mans shirt is, he swims with the fishes and has been accepted into the group as one of their own.

john h
04-01-2008, 07:01 AM
well who is he.. instead of an attaboy how bout some jigs lol

CrappiePappy
04-01-2008, 07:44 AM
would that be "Skip Nantz" :confused:

(that's is my "final answer" :p )

... cp :cool:

skiptomylu
04-01-2008, 07:55 AM
LOL, looks like crappiepappy knows his people on here! Darn I guess I could have kept the sweat down a bit huh? Between a little sweat and wiping my hand on my shirt it looks like I am a mess.

Skip

john h
04-01-2008, 08:22 AM
hey i pm'd him the answer like 1 minute after he posted it but he never responded lol

CrappiePappy
04-01-2008, 08:39 AM
hey i pm'd him the answer like 1 minute after he posted it but he never responded lol

I think you should be declared the "winner" ... since you did follow Ship's instructions, and PM'd him with the answer, whereas I posted it :p

(bet you figured out the answer the same way I did ;) )

.... cp :cool:

shipahoy41
04-01-2008, 11:14 AM
well who is he.. instead of an attaboy how bout some jigs lol

You were the first correct PM. I must keep my word. Attaboy:D:D

PM your address and I'll mail you a few jigs tomorrow,

john h
04-01-2008, 11:15 AM
lol well awfully nice of ya...

lol pappy he did pm me back with an attaboy!!!

joejv4
04-01-2008, 11:17 AM
(bet you figured out the answer the same way I did ;) )

.... cp :cool:

Now y'all got me wondering how you figured it out???

shipahoy41
04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
lol well awfully nice of ya...

lol pappy he did pm me back with an attaboy!!!

My wife had me doing some "Honey do" running aroung chores since 6:00 am this morning, and after that I tied me a few flies for myself so I can go fishing tomorrow morning before heading to Carolina.

I thought Paw Paw Gene was pretty creative saying the fish caught a human. This board should be fun and informative instead of all the backbiting. I hope no one was offended by this thread. Skip is a friend of mine on this board and I saw that picture of him on his webpage and could not resist having a little fun. It looked as if that fish put up a terrific fight trying to stay out of Skip's frying pan.:D:D

john h
04-01-2008, 11:25 AM
i found nothing offensive and skip seemed to get a kick out of it too.. i havent realized now that i have an issue i see a nice fish and it makes me want to go out fishing even in these 30 mph winds or maybe ill pulll a few out the freezer and fry and post the pic on here and make everyone else hungry too lol

he he he

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/oopsyoumissedme/johnspics2017.jpg

shipahoy41
04-01-2008, 11:28 AM
i found nothing offensive and skip seemed to get a kick out of it too.. i havent realized now that i have an issue i see a nice fish and it makes me want to go out fishing even in these 30 mph winds or maybe ill pulll a few out the freezer and fry and post the pic on here and make everyone else hungry too lol

I am mailing you 6 jigs today. Attaboy. Matthew 7:7 said to ask and you did. Sometimes my answer is no, but today is your lucky day.:D:D:D:D:D

ATTABOY

john h
04-01-2008, 11:32 AM
lol to bad there isnt instant mailing or id send ya some of these nice warm juicy fillets lol

skiptomylu
04-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Dang Ship I could have sent you a better pic, LOL! Even that hat is crushed some. I did have fun that day though. J/K of course and not sure I can take a better pic, LOL!

Skip

joejv4
04-01-2008, 11:44 AM
maybe ill pulll a few out the freezer and fry and post the pic on here and make everyone else hungry too lol

he he he

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Oh MAN!!!! You did it!:mad:

It's bad enough driving past my favorite fishing hole every day and seeing that the ice is still there... don't make it worse by showing me what I'm missing out on because we ate all our fillets over the winter.

Just kidding, those look yummy! LOL

Seriously though, I just took some steelhead fillets out of the freezer, so I won't get too deeply depressed seeing fresh crappie fillets.

The ice had better go soon - after these steelies, there's no fish left in the freezer (still have some venison though :) )

wannabe fisherman
04-01-2008, 12:58 PM

he he he

I find that pic offensive!!! 'cause I ain't got none :mad::eek:
sure look good!!:D

shipahoy41
04-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Guess who'se coming to dinner....................Them there crappies!

GRIZZ
04-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Dang if you think that pic is bad you should see me after I've been out gettin em. It gets scary sometimes. We could make some fun before and after pics I'm sure.

CrappiePappy
04-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Now y'all got me wondering how you figured it out???

Joe, it's quite simple, really ... but, it does hinge on the fact that Skip's picture/IMG address has his name on it :p

All I did was right click on the picture .... then left clicked on the "Properties" link, at the bottom of the drop down menu that appears. The IMG address has "Skip Nantz" right at the end of it ;)

joejv4
04-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Joe, it's quite simple, really ... but, it does hinge on the fact that Skip's picture/IMG address has his name on it :p

All I did was right click on the picture .... then left clicked on the "Properties" link, at the bottom of the drop down menu that appears. The IMG address has "Skip Nantz" right at the end of it ;)

...and here I was thinking you knew all the members by sight :D

seriously though, sometimes I'm amazed how something that simple will fly right under my radar... and I work with software for a living - scary!

Cane Pole
04-02-2008, 09:18 AM

:cool:

shipahoy41
04-02-2008, 12:54 PM

Shoot Pappy,

I was thinking you were a genius too and knew everybody by name too. I'll have to think of another way to fool you. Way to go man.