Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: mott lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default mott lake

any word on the bite at mott lake yet would like to go next sunday if thier bitten

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Mott the other day,nothin,not even a bump.There was still ice in the southern bays.Went up the river & the current was rippin.Will be back out this weekend,hopefully the rain will help.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info cant wait to get the boat int he water

Post Thanks / Like

Had mine in there the other day.Drove by today & she's wide open now,no ice.Will be out there Thursday.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey tonyc,

if I don't go hit the bay this weekend I'd like to do some crappie fishing. I'll give you a call Friday and see what you got up. Don't want to go up there and have a "titantic" type incident....

One Shot

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't got a hold of you yet because nothin happening.One short trip so far & nothin.Hoping they start soon.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem, I like that idea of you going by and finding them biting them first.LOL When I get up to the bay and hit the ponds if the fish are in there good I'll let you know also.

One Shot

twalt66 Guest

Tony,

I will firing up the Yamaha up tomorrow(Friday). I don'e even care if it is raining, I just gotta hear it run..... Anyway, was thinking I could get away Monday morning for a few hours if your interested? Let me know, my email is [email protected]

Tim

Post Thanks / Like

I understand,i was the same way.I am interested in Monday.I have to call the DNR & get clarifacation on a reg.Guy at tackle shop said that you can't use minnows downstream of Holloway dam until walleye opens.The book says you can upstream of the Hamilton Dam.So i want to make sure minnows are legal.