PDA

View Full Version : It must be spring.

bugman
03-31-2008, 05:15 AM
I watched an awful good baseball game last night and if St Louis don't get flooded today we'll get to watch the 10 time world champion Cardinals at 3 this afternoon......birds are singin,trees are blooming and the fish are biting......well 2 outa 3 aint bad:mad:

beagle man
03-31-2008, 09:59 AM
66% aint a bad average, waiting for the fish is the worst part of this spring thing, just need a little more rain, them bam fishin time,, just go out in the yard and while I am mowing I can long line out the back. yep just a little more rain is all we need.

old fuzzy
03-31-2008, 10:03 AM
you saying your pond is dry???????

FROSTY
03-31-2008, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE=beagle man; just go out in the yard and while I am mowing I can long line out the back. yep just a little more rain is all we need.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know john deere made a trolling rig, what is it about 20 horse??:D

buzzmanmo
03-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Fri. night when beagle shook his finger at me i told nitro i'm in trouble. Sat. rain thunderstorms, sun same, mon. thunderstorms, rain, hail, wind, tornados. The one that sings tiny bubbles is doing a rain dance and its working. I give up you win got your jigs ready.

KCBALLER
03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
with that crooked finger how did ya know he was pointing at you ?? lol

beagle man
03-31-2008, 12:30 PM
No Fuzzy I am not saying the pond is dry, I am saying we got water,and lot's of it, just waiting for spring river to rise a little more and flat creek to come up a little more ==== then they will meet in my front yard and I fish from the pond on the hill to the lake in the yard,,,, come on rain just a little more is all we need... buzzman mo. you got them secret color jig's already made... guess we will have to go fishing and try them grey things out.... later man now baller cut that out, or I will point my straight finger at you, frosty sears 5000 rigged for are you ready, rigged for here it comes grass carp

Jackpot
03-31-2008, 03:22 PM
I watched an awful good baseball game last night and if St Louis don't get flooded today we'll get to watch the 10 time world champion Cardinals at 3 this afternoon......birds are singin,trees are blooming and the fish are biting......well 2 outa 3 aint bad:mad:

The Clydesdales,
The Players arriving in convertibles,
The Frosty Cold Budweisers,
Spring is in the air, and the baseball season has started.
And Pujols' FIRST HOME RUN lands in the left field bullpen.

Mike
"jackpot"

Jet Boy
03-31-2008, 04:10 PM
Your suppose to be working Jackpot!!!!!!

Turn off that TV.

cook
04-01-2008, 06:49 AM
My royals are undefeated so far :)

Miller
04-01-2008, 06:59 AM
My royals are undefeated so far :)

Heck Ya:D They didn't do too bad

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
04-01-2008, 02:18 PM
And Pujols' FIRST HOME RUN lands in the left field bullpen.

Mike
"jackpot"

to bad it does'nt count:p but i'm sure he'll get another one tonite