HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: and then there were 4444

Post Thanks / Like

Default and then there were 4444

hawks had their scare now its time to show roy

al
    Fear me all ye that dwell beneath the waves

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing better than to see the hawks thump NC....gonna be a tough road to hoe and the hawks are gonna have to play their best in this one. Looks like NC will wear the home colors. Not sure how they determine the other semi game. When you have teams of this caliber...where each could beat any of the others on a given night...wow!!!
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

This has the potential to be one of the best final 4's ever. The teams are just amazing...We will be the so called visiting team Sat and Mon. They set it up in a way that the #1 One seed plays (UNC) the #4 One Seed (KU) and #2 (UCLA) vs #3 Memphis....With all the blue in this final 4 I would like to see us break out the Red....Rock Chalk!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

This IS one of the best final four's ever. The four best teams in the country right now will be playing. It's too bad that three of the teams are peaking and the Hawks are sliding. Davidson is a good team but not a great team. Kansas should have made a better showing. NC will destroy them if they play like they did against Davidson.

Post Thanks / Like

Davidson gives everyone problems. They played North Carolina at the Dean Dome and only lost to them by 4 points. KU played a sub par game but I would expect a better showing Saturday. The team to watch for is Memphis if they keep hitting free throws I dont think any one will have anything for them.

Post Thanks / Like

I am with you on this one KCSlabs....Everyone thinks we are playing bad because of yesterdays game....Before yesterday were were beating teams in the tourney at an average of like 17pts game.....Davidson darn near beat UNC as you mentioned but also Duke by 6 and UCLA by 12....All of those games were road games....This is right where we want to be as we will not be given a chance to win this game....The game against UNC could be one of the most exciting games in Final Four recent history with the way both teams play up and down, but it could also end up being a blow out either way bc of the way they each play...