Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jonathan Creek Casual Church Service

1 mile from Jonathan Creek on beautiful KY Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jonathan Creek Casual Church Service

Hello all,
    I'm new to the boards but I wanted to take opportunity to invite anyone visiting Jonathan Creek to a Sunday morning casual church service at the Jonathan Creek Baptist Assembly. From Jonathan Creek bridge go east towards Aurora approx. .8mi and turn right by the Dinner Bell restaurant. Service is held about 1 mile down the road on the right; turn in the gated drive. Service is held in an open pavillion overlooking the lake at 7:00 on Sunday mornings

Looking forward hearing from some Jonathan Creek slab chasers!

1 mile from Jonathan Creek on beautiful KY Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jonathan Creek Has Slowed

Cooling water, fluctuating lake levels, and cool rainy weather have slowed things on Jonathan Creek quite a bit. This week we're hoping that stabilizing warmer weather will return the fishing to what we experienced a few weeks ago. The spawn is over and it's time for crappie to return to structure and more predictable patterns, but who knows since the only thing consistant about crappie is their ability to defy what we think will happen next. Good luck to all and even if the catching wanes the fishing is still great!!

BTW...if anyone has the opportunity to check out our casual lake front church service, I would enjoy hearing from you!!