Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie World Subscription

ashbytna Guest

Angry Crappie World Subscription

Has anyone out there had problems with a Crappie World subscription? I prepaid a 2 year subscription through Amazon.com's magazine subscription service in March. I have received 1 copy of the magazine, but have been invoiced 3 times with what apparently is for a renewal that appears to be a dun for a past-due amount. Sounds more like a scam than anything else, because the publisher is very careful not put a phone number anywhere.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking RE: crappie world

been taking the crappie world for 5 years always on time -- no problem , sounds like amazon not up to snuff
    perchjerker
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

ashbytna , I have been getting the mag. for about 6 years and have had a few mishaps with it.I contacted them each time and they straighten it out for me,any other mag. I would have dropped the sub.
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My subscription isn't due for renewal till '06, and the newest issue is late. Finally bought it off the newsstand. Guess I'll have to give them a call. Anyone else missing the latest issue?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,(see my other post), and I too recently signed up for two years, with the publisher's mail in card, got one issue, and last night got an invoice for past due. Something is screwed up there.

Post Thanks / Like

The renewal notice does come with every issue. Has been that way for a long time now. Just look for the exp. date on it and that will tell you how long you're good fer. The special issue is what had me confused because I thought 'where's mine' when I saw it sitting on the newsstand. Too bad they never let subcribers know we weren't getting one sent to them.
    Then again, even while I'm typing this I'm thinking, (All this fuss over a simple magazine.) Go figuire.

Post Thanks / Like

Default your not the only one

I also prepaid for 2 years and continue to be billed. Called them to straighten it out and, it was all good for two months . Now they are billing me again. Great magazine, pisz poor service.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.