Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie fishing show on the outdoor channel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie fishing show on the outdoor channel

Just started
    1995 Skeeter ss90, Force 90hp, Motorguide Pro Series 5200, Lowrance 520c, Humminbird 565, Hi-Tek Rod Holders
    www.myspace.com/daltreypark

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up-but all they are catching are smallmouth so far Bwhaaaa

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah this show seems to be a lil slow. I hardly ever see anything on tv about crappie fishing. They need to make some.

I don't know why they called that a crappie show. I haven't seen em catch a crappie yet.
    Last edited by daltreypark; 03-27-2008 at 07:52 AM.
    1995 Skeeter ss90, Force 90hp, Motorguide Pro Series 5200, Lowrance 520c, Humminbird 565, Hi-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

If you were watching the Keith Warrem Show, it was about catching smallmouth bass in one of the Great Lakes. They bought minnows for the smallies. It was a repeat. The technique they were fishing works great on crappies.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Keith Warren's show

It looked like they originally were targeting crappie, but settled for whatever was biting. Did you also notice the other guy's positive attitude? He kept saying "we're gonna slam 'em anytime now." Good lessons to learn: (1.) go with what ever bait and fishing method has been working for others recently, (2.) catch whatever type of fish happens to be biting today, (3.) keep a positive attitude, (4.) have fun! Oh yeah, and (5.) don't forget to call the wife when you get to the lake to let her know you arrived safely and to tell her you love her, especially when you went with a buddy instead of her!

Post Thanks / Like

They were targeting smallmouths from the gitgo. Keith fishs with his wife when he targets crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Bill Dance shows Crappie fishing . If you don't mind watching a 30 min. infomercial done on a private strip pit in Fla. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TnRidge View Post
    Bill Dance shows Crappie fishing . If you don't mind watching a 30 min. infomercial done on a private strip pit in Fla. :D
    Bill who? You talking about that old guy with a T on his cap? I was watching his shows 20 years ago. Is he still alive? :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TnRidge View Post
    Bill's not as bad as some. I think Roland ranks #1 in the informercial department. Shaw Grigsby is a very close #2.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, he quit doing "real" fishing shows, now he "shoots fish in a barrel" and sells stuff for 30 minutes... I hear his health is bad and he suffers from Arthritis... Hasnt stopped me, and I'm poor!...LOL!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast