Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went Fishing Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Went Fishing Today

Was out checking my hog traps today and walked to the creek next to them, which is severely grown up with cat tails. I saw some swirling so I decided to grab my fishing poles and do some fishing. I didnt even get a bite and it was very hard to get to a hole to fish in but I enjoyed just sitting there and watching the ducks fly by and listening to the turkeys gobble. Me and some of the other Firemen will take a couple of Fire Trucks out there and burn them cat tails off soon so I may have more room to fish lol. I did take one pic which I thought was pretty peaceful lol.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent picture. Any chance of getting the original size to make a desktop wallpaper with?
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Right click on the pic and click save as. Your welcome to the pic and any other I put up. Thanks for the interest.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pic. wish i could get away from work long enough to fish more.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I took the pic mainly because the worries of the world get left there where that cork is.

Post Thanks / Like

MAN O MAN!!!! That's an awesome photo - Grizz has the right idea of using it for wallpaper on his PC. Only problem with it for me is it's making me even more frustrated waiting for ice-out. I want to get on the water so bad it ain't funny! Snow in the forecast for tonight

My frustration aside, glad you got a chance to wet a line, and think that photo is great

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I was there. I need a break from work. To much OT. Nedd to get out and do a little fishin. Thanks for the pic.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pic,thanks for sharing.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Post Thanks / Like

turkeys gobbling? I'd be sitting over a decoy..you wouldn't believe how quickly your worries will go away when a big gobbler comes strutting into view.... great pic, try a live minnow..anything in there will hit it and if you saw a swirl then somethings in there.

keep the pics coming

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by joejv4 View Post
    MAN O MAN!!!! That's an awesome photo - Grizz has the right idea of using it for wallpaper on his PC. Only problem with it for me is it's making me even more frustrated waiting for ice-out. I want to get on the water so bad it ain't funny! Snow in the forecast for tonight

My frustration aside, glad you got a chance to wet a line, and think that photo is great
    Well Joe it was almost 90 degrees today here in Paducah, Texas hehe. I got me a sunburn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast