Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat ramp Hogs!!!!!!

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat ramp Hogs!!!!!!

I get so mad at people who are putting in or out at the boat ramp that take forever. Or they take up 2 places and start unloading the boat instead of moving out of the way! Is it just me or does it get yall too. Just load or unload your boat move out of the way so other people can do the same.

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya... when I fish with a buddy of mine... we pull off to the side and load up before we get over to the ramp so we just have to launch and then we unload after we've pulled out of the water, again off to the side so we're in no ones way. Just more courtious I guess.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya man. Unless there is some unforeseen problem, 1-2mins is all it should take to back down and load/unload the boat. If I am by myself it may take me 2-3mins. I have set and laughed a few times at some folks. My goodness they sure do make it look alot harder than it is!! :D
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Post Thanks / Like

I truly think some people do the best they can. They've never watched other people do it the right way. Other people simply don't care about you or anyone else at the ramp. It's also true that time moved very slowly while we wait for the folks in front of us.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My ears a burning

Must be talking about me. I don't back up too good. I got too much metal in my head, back, and butt. I ain't what ya call real flexible. If you see me in the way, don't shoot me. Just back the boat for me.:p

I am ok with it.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I have gotten out & backed a couple boats for people.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Let's all remember everyone has a slow or bad day. I try to have patience cause I know someone had to be patient with me till I got better at it, but when I see two buddies carrying on a conversation about how they did on the lake with their tralers submerged I will toot my horn! I did get irrate when a guy left his truck and trailer on a one lane ramp while he tried out his boat for 30 min....enough time for me to call Water Patrol and get him a hefty ticket...he also didn't have proper tags on boat.:D
    Wichita

Post Thanks / Like

i've watched people unhook from the boat and hook to a ball on the front bumper and unload that way. anyone else ever seen it done that way??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wichita View Post
    I did get irrate when a guy left his truck and trailer on a one lane ramp while he tried out his boat for 30 min....enough time for me to call Water Patrol and get him a hefty ticket...

Good!

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    i've watched people unhook from the boat and hook to a ball on the front bumper and unload that way. anyone else ever seen it done that way??
    I did it with my Jeep. Toyota don't make a front receiver hitch that I know of.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast