Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happen's in mississippi stay's in mississippi

Post Thanks / Like

Default what happen's in mississippi stay's in mississippi

well look's like baller kept you all up on our trip...this is a G-rated site so guess you will all have to wait til camp to hear the rest bug's buddy i had an awesome time with ya. i hope i did'nt get on your nerve's. you sure did'nt get on mine. glad i got to go with the real captain on my first mississippi trip with a pro. i forgot what it was like to sit in the back of the boat and relax while you worked the trolling motor...been several year's since i did'nt have to worry about that. it was wonderful. it was a pleasure meet'n you mike and hunter. wish we could of stayed and ate but you know how it goes sometime's. thanx again to all the wonderful mississippi hospitality. here are a few more pic's. got one of mike wading in some stakebed's. and another of a guy skull'n. man that is a talent, it's fun just to watch them do that. couple of hunter and mike launching the boat. thanx for helping us out with that as well. you guy's were a lifesaver. next time we'll have wader's that are'nt dry rotted you guy's were great. one of john willis and the mo. boy's. enjoy!

why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

KCMO...thanks for the pics. Those stake beds sure do look good! Quality fish and friends is a great way to spend the day.

The Hound

Post Thanks / Like

Quality fish and friends is a great way to spend the day.

you bet it is crappiehound, the one of the guy skulling didn't come out
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Them two fellers from MO sure look familiar :rolleyes:
    James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stickum View Post
    Them two fellers from MO sure look familiar :rolleyes:
    We'll really look familiar when were camping in your yard for the next 2 monthswhat a day we had my friend i just can't shake the feeling of hooking one of those fish.....WOW!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

man that is what i wanted to do feel one of those 2# fish hammer a jig. trolling is fun but nothin matches that SMACK of a goodun

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys had a really great time. I do have a question, how long were those stake beds in? The lumber looks brand new.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Yuo are correct Miller, those stakes have not been there long...they were placed there during winter draw down.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Looks like you guys had a really great time. I do have a question, how long were those stake beds in? The lumber looks brand new.
    James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishin562 View Post
    man that is what i wanted to do feel one of those 2# fish hammer a jig. trolling is fun but nothin matches that SMACK of a goodun
    You're right that smack from a Grenada crappie can't be matched anywhere on the planet

Miller,
    i'd guess the stakes are around 6' long....it don't take much water to hold those southern fish.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stickum View Post
    Yuo are correct Miller, those stakes have not been there long...they were placed there during winter draw down.

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    You're right that smack from a Grenada crappie can't be matched anywhere on the planet

Miller,
    i'd guess the stakes are around 6' long....it don't take much water to hold those southern fish.
    thanks for the info guys
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast