PDA

View Full Version : Jim and possum?

beagle man
03-23-2008, 05:05 PM
thought I would help possum out a little he and drfishjd need help catching fish. and with Richard Bowling guiding them they ended up with a few... hope the tip was good Richard:p

drfishjd
03-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks, Beagle. I'd like you to show me how to post pictures.

mr. baker
03-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Good job guys.

I am hanging out on Marco Island, Fl. this week for spring break. While the kids and the wife are splashing around in the gulf I am doing some fishing from the beach and drinking a lot of beer. Caught 3 sharks today. All about 2.5 feet long. 2 yellow tailed something and one other fish I have no idea what it was. Lost track of the number of bud lights. Will post pictures when I get home.

possumd
03-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the picture help Beagleman

Speck
03-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Good looking fish guys!!!

drfishjd
03-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Be careful down there, Bake. If you're wading, those slick gray crappie can cut off your nibble. Good luck.

bugman
03-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Nice fish fellas......did you outfish the possum jim?

sounds like fun mike........tried the redfish yet?

Mr Zip
03-24-2008, 06:53 AM
Be careful down there, Bake. If you're wading, those slick gray crappie can cut off your nibble. Good luck.

I love your wit Jim LOL

KCBALLER
03-24-2008, 08:02 AM
nice fish

FROSTY
03-24-2008, 08:51 AM
NICE!!...... Looks like alot of good EATIN there! If you get time to post some details, might head that way before long. Thanks

LOZcrappie
03-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Good job guys.

I am hanging out on Marco Island, Fl. this week for spring break. While the kids and the wife are splashing around in the gulf I am doing some fishing from the beach and drinking a lot of beer. Caught 3 sharks today. All about 2.5 feet long. 2 yellow tailed something and one other fish I have no idea what it was. Lost track of the number of bud lights. Will post pictures when I get home.

Sounds like fun, Mike. We were down there a couple of years ago and had blast. Can't wait to see the photos!

Calico Hunter
03-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Good job guys.

That is a wonderful island! Wife and I ended up in the Marriot there in Nov. after 9/11. We had flown into Lauderdale with reservations for Key West. A hurricane was in the area so they wouldn't let us into Key West. So we drove over to Marco. Shell capital of the gulf. Have you checked out the homes on the island? Impressive. Theres about 4 golf courses per person in the area. We did make it on down to the keys about three days later and it was great. A combination of 9/11 and the weather meant the place was empty. We had a blast. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishin562
03-24-2008, 07:52 PM
nice fish looks like fun