Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: mmm sure was good

Post Thanks / Like

Default mmm sure was good

Some of the Brother-in-laws, Nieces, Nephews, Great Nieces and Nephews, and Myself decided to cook some fish yesterday. Thawed crappie and catfish, battered em up, fried some taters, cooked some red beans, made some cole slaw, and made some corn bread. MMMMM it sure was good. Im hoding the potatoes lol. I was the main fish and fry cook hehe. Hope you folks who had the snow dont get jealous hehe. Hope all had a wonderful Easter.
    Last edited by father of 4; 03-23-2008 at 11:34 PM.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good time......Any leftovers?
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Had some beans left over but ate them today along with the fried chicken, mashed taters, etc. Oh and the boiled eggs. Im up late, you know how it goes the wife couldnt stand the smell hehe. Lets not forget the reason for Easter and hope all had a great one.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

HEHE I saw later that I had put Thanksgiving instead of Easter. Boy talking about a brain Fa*t. HEHE I guess when you live with a blonde as long as I have you get blonde moments yourself hehe. Well if she reads this please pray for my quick recovery lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope not jealous... Ok maybe just a little bit LOL! Glad to hear someone's frying up some fish. Sounds like y'all had a good time.