Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Southern hospitality

Post Thanks / Like

Default Southern hospitality

These folks are what nice is all about,thank you John and miss Linda for welcoming us into your home,feeding us and putting up with us getting lost every chance we got......ya'll are some awesome people it was appreciated.

Take care of those onery grandchildren.....those young-uns are something else
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I would also like to say thank you to Mike and Hunter (pics will follow) you fellers are a hoot every time i run into ya'll,sorry we didn't stick around for brats but when the weather changed and the fish shut down all we could think about was getting home and resting up a bit.......stay in touch my friend.

www.simplycrappie.com

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. John and Miss Linda are as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hated to see you and Jeff go back home. Your company was priceless. If only ya'll could have done better in the big fish catagory. Ya'll welcome back anytime. Hopefully the weather won't be changing so much.

Post Thanks / Like

a big thanx to you john and linda:D you all are some super people. taking us in, feeding us, put'n up with our antic's, waiting on us like we were one of your own. it doesn't get any better than the hospitality you all showed us. wish we could return the favor but i don't see you coming up here to fish for these little ol' potato chip's. but you can bet you'll be seeing our ugly mug's again. hopefully sooner than later. take care guy's and gal and thanx again for everything and put'n up with us missouri boy's, much appreciated

jeff the sunburnt fried crappieslayer (ouch it hurt's)
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, and Mike and Hunter ain't half bad themselves!
    Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Mr. John and Miss Linda are as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bug and Jeff. We really enjoyed getting to fish with ya'll. I sure hate ya'll missed the brats, Ms. Teresa's home made baked beans (ya know the kind with brown sugar in 'em and big ol' strips of bacon on top), and tater salad. But lil Hunter ate ya'lls part since ya'll would'nt there:D...he's a growing boy ya know
    Ya'll welcome back anytime and we hope ya'll can come back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    I would also like to say thank you to Mike and Hunter (pics will follow) you fellers are a hoot every time i run into ya'll,sorry we didn't stick around for brats but when the weather changed and the fish shut down all we could think about was getting home and resting up a bit.......stay in touch my friend.
    James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stickum View Post
    Thanks Bug and Jeff. We really enjoyed getting to fish with ya'll. I sure hate ya'll missed the brats, Ms. Teresa's home made baked beans (ya know the kind with brown sugar in 'em and big ol' strips of bacon on top), and tater salad. But lil Hunter ate ya'lls part since ya'll would'nt there:D...he's a growing boy ya know
    Ya'll welcome back anytime and we hope ya'll can come back soon!
    You really shouldn't rub it in about those beans those are my favorite kind:pi bet my little buddy Hunter took care of our share just fineespecially since he eats like my Hunter......tell him to finish his fries at Rodgers next time and he won't be so hungry

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    a big thanx to you john and linda:D you all are some super people. taking us in, feeding us, put'n up with our antic's, waiting on us like we were one of your own. it doesn't get any better than the hospitality you all showed us. wish we could return the favor but i don't see you coming up here to fish for these little ol' potato chip's. but you can bet you'll be seeing our ugly mug's again. hopefully sooner than later. take care guy's and gal and thanx again for everything and put'n up with us missouri boy's, much appreciated

jeff the sunburnt fried crappieslayer (ouch it hurt's)
    Our pleasure, Bud. On your next trip I'll loan you a sombrero so maybe you won't be so red when you get back home.
    Last edited by willsjwills; 03-24-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: mistake