Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tournament post, to anyone interested

Post Thanks / Like

Default tournament post, to anyone interested

The Peace Pipe Anglers Fishing Club is putting on 13 tournaments and 2 classics this year on the salamonie , mississinewa and huntington reservoirs. 6 of these tournaments will be crappie tournaments , and the others will be white bass, walleye , catfish , bass, smallmouth, perch/gills. The first one will be a white bass tournament on 4/24 on the salamonie followed by a crappie tournament on 5/8 also on the salamonie. Sounds like alot of fun . I will try to attend as many as I can. The entry fee is $10.00 and big fish $2.00. For more info there is a phone number on the schedule ( # 260-468-2458) If you need more info. Im not sure of all the details but If anyone one is interested and needs more info I will do all I can to help you. Good fishin!!.....treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Send me some info on the Crappie Tournaments and Catfish dates . I may hook up with you on 5/8 as I come back from Celine Ohio , then again I might just skip the Ohio trip altogether and come up there .

The more I think about it the more I get disgusted that so many of the Crappie USA events are in Ohio.
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]