Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Greeson and the flooding

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Greeson and the flooding

Is this flooding gonna have any effect on Crappie Camp?
    It is most fortunate for those in power that people don't think :::A.Hitler

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea but based on the current conditions, you would think that no matter what happens by that time the fish will be used to the conditions?? I hope it only makes it better...I was kind of wondering the same thing myself though?? MM
    "EVERY PRO WAS A ROOKIE ONCE!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

I know that the lake that we fish won't be down to normal until after the spawn. Definately going to be interesting trying to keep up with spawning fish with the lake dropping about 1/2 a foot a day!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I heard they were going to start dropping greeson a foot a day so it ought to be down and stable by camp as long as there is not any big storms between now and then.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

Grubby is right - as long as we don't get a bunch of rain, Greeson should be in good shape by Crappie Camp. It will probably still be up in the buck brush but that will provide a lot more visible cover for folks to fish around.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default did yall

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake View Post
    Grubby is right - as long as we don't get a bunch of rain, Greeson should be in good shape by Crappie Camp. It will probably still be up in the buck brush but that will provide a lot more visible cover for folks to fish around.
    Was a lot of the flooding in your area Jerry,I really haven't looked at the weather maps to see where the worst was ...I'm thinking north of yall...ss
    It is most fortunate for those in power that people don't think :::A.Hitler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sentrysam View Post
    Was a lot of the flooding in your area Jerry,I really haven't looked at the weather maps to see where the worst was ...I'm thinking north of yall...ss
    We were spared a lot of the flooding but the Lake Greeson watershed got about 9-inches and the lake came up about 5-feet. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if it hadn't already been at full pool before all the rain. We're happy that all we have to deal with is a bit of messed up fishing that will staighten out pretty quick. A lot of folks north of us are dealing with a lot worse and longer lasting problems.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com