Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: you try and figure them out

St. Cloud, Fl on the Kissimme Chain of Lakes
    Post Thanks / Like

Default you try and figure them out

This past weekend on East LaKe Toho was probably the worst I have ever seen fish bite somewhere. Why do you suppose that was? 13 Boats in this, Florida Crappie association, tournament, and usally someone figures something out. Not this weekend! Those that caught fish caught them in the deepest part of the lake on the bottom. And only 3 teams caught a limit of 7 fish and only one caught 10 fish. The wind was 20mph + and the waves was 2' plus. the moon was not full and most fish had spawnwd out. What would you have tried? I want to build a list of ideas incase I am ever in this position again. I will gladly answer questions that might help me out!
    Last edited by B8fish; 03-20-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: po grammar

Post Thanks / Like

Were yall markin fish at depths on cover,that wind should have drove em out pretty good,I probably woulda tried a capps &coleman rig on deeper cover with straight minnows and a shot a juice .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toho/Kississimme

Make a trip down to Camp Mac on the north end of lake Kississimee, ask around by acouple of cold beer, look for James Ledford, Bob Brannon, Leroy . That will get more info than you can process. Thats a fact!