Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drifmaster T-250-H and Rod Resters Ordered...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Drifmaster T-250-H and Rod Resters Ordered...

Just ordered the Driftmaster T-250-H and rod resters (2) 4 pole set-ups to mount on the front of my bassboat from Monk's. Didn't even check the price since he was a member on here......figured if pricing wasn't in-line someone would've complained on here at some point. I swore I never spider-rig, but when they aren't biting casting it beats no fish in the boat (figured that out this weekend when we caught 44 NICE ones and had NO idea what we were doing). Now I just have to get over the fact I have to drill holes in my bassboat!!

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't have to drill holes

You don't have to drill holes in your boat to mount rod holders. We make bases that leave no scratches and require no holes. Check us out before you drill. While you are there check out our driftmaster products. Monk is a great guy so you won't be sorry but at least check us out as I am a member of the board also. www.ExtremeFishingConcepts.com

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to call Monk today to see if he will be at home later. I need some Mr. Crappie line and a couple of the Driftmaster rod resters. He is really prompt about replying on emails. And his prices are compariable...with anyones.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Check out both websites

It appears as though I have offended someone. I did not mean to do that. Monk and I have been competitors for year and we are also friends. He carries items that I do not have and I carry items that he does not have. He beats my prices on some items and I beat his on others. That is the way it should be. At shows we respect each other and send customers to each other when they ask for items we do not carry. All I ask is that you check us both out when you are shopping. He is a very reputable merchant and fisherman. I hope that I hold that standing also.

www.ExtremeFishingConcepts.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bet you will enjoy them. Also If your like me, I enjoy catching fish. And what ever way I have to fish, Is the way I will fish.

Also Yadkin Guide.. What are the mounts your talking about that keeps one from drilling holes to mount the spider Rig rod holders?
    Sure hope your not talking about the deals that fit over cleats? AS not all boats have cleats where this is going to work at all.
    Now I know some bass boats will, But I don't think I have ever had one that would allow me to use that far enough forward to be of any use.
    Great Ideal for the ones that it does work on, But there should be a way to make one for use up forward also.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not for all applications

You are right sir. They will not work on all applications. I primarily intended them for bass boat owners that did not want to drill holes in their boats. This includes Rangers, Tritons, Stratos, Javelins and many others. They work by attaching to your boat's cleats whether they be recessed into the side of the gunwale or on top of the gunwale. If your cleats are not in a good location or not suitable for our bases then they are not for you. We have also had some people to attach them to boats by not using their cleats. They have used our bass boat model and attached the J-hook to the underside of their gunwale. This allows you to place the base anywhere you want it. I do not recommend this application but I have had some positive feedback from some who are doing it. I think they had a Lowe boat and another that I cannot remember. If you have questions you may e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at night at 336-249-6782. Thank you for the question.

Maynard Edwards

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yadkin, you have not offended me in anyway. Shucks all I am needing from Monk is some High Vis Mr. Crappie line and two rod holders .. and I was going to be in Liberty today and one day next week. You are way closer to me...but I don't think you sell what I need right now.

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cleat Mounting Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Yadkin Guide View Post
    You don't have to drill holes in your boat to mount rod holders. We make bases that leave no scratches and require no holes. Check us out before you drill. While you are there check out our driftmaster products. Monk is a great guy so you won't be sorry but at least check us out as I am a member of the board also. www.ExtremeFishingConcepts.com
    WILL YOUR BRACKET WORK WITH A T-250 H OR T-250HC SET UP?

MONK http://MONKSCRAPPIE.COM

Post Thanks / Like

Is it possible to get a T-bar for Driftmaster rod holders without the rod holders ? I already have 4 of the rod holders , and just need the round T bar and bases .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes and No

To answer Monk's question first. We have a new model we are making for the T-250 model T-bar. At this time it is a special order item until we determine demand for them. It will fit top mount cleats and the bass boat style recessed cleats. You will have to call us to order.

To answer the TnRidge question. Yes you can get almost any part or parts that you want. I just realized that my website did not include the T-118 without rod holders. That is a mistake that we will correct very soon. You may call or e-mail us for prices.

336-249-6782 or [email protected]

Last edited by Yadkin Guide; 03-23-2008 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Left out a sentence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast