Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ideas on where to go

Post Thanks / Like

Default ideas on where to go

Was going to try and hit the Mississippi River on Sunday.Got alot of rain and its getting ugly pretty fast.Might go to game plan B and hit northern Missouri or NE Kansas.Would Perry be a good choice?Looking to get some break in time on the rig, but getting alittle fishing in wouldnt hurt.Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.Come on Chatt pipe in for your good ole buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

prchjerker, Haven't been out latley. I have been looking at the corps sites. Perry is not high but releasing as fast as it is running in. Clinton about the same but 1 1/2 ft high. Pomona & Melvern coming up and muddy. I just may hafta go to Council Grove Lake. Its the only lake around that has been stable. Had some friends hit Clinton yesterday but,,, haven't got their report yet. Gas prices may have me going to Perry. Wind is going to pick-up from the NW to over 20mph. Saturday it will be much colder. Dang weather!!! Mother Nature,,,,,It's SPRING!!! Now start acting like it!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER