Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just had Crappie Fillets for dinner...YUM!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just had Crappie Fillets for dinner...YUM!

Boy, am I stuffed. Cooked up a mess of fillets along with hushpuppies, fries and my wifes tater salad and baked beans. Topped it off with a couple big ol'glasses of sweet tea. I am so full I can hardly type, to bad I have got to go to work at 12, I ain't gonna be worth a darn tonite.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Fish For Supper

Dutch, You sure know how to make a man hungry, Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch
    Boy, am I stuffed. Cooked up a mess of fillets along with hushpuppies, fries and my wifes tater salad and baked beans. Topped it off with a couple big ol'glasses of sweet tea. I am so full I can hardly type, to bad I have got to go to work at 12, I ain't gonna be worth a darn tonite.
    I LOVE IT!!!

The fruits of your "labor"!!!!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

I love this forum :D . Where else can a man communicate with his fishing peers and not go fishing!! My luck hasn't been worth cussing at and I feel as though I'm out there with you guys every day.

Dutch, I can taste them fillets with ya. I would have had the tea also but most likely would have topped it off with a bottle of Molson Ice..HeeHee

Papasage, You are the ambassador, the wise one! If I had a problem like paying my bills or a problem with my wife I feel as though you would come back with a one-liner that would solve all my worries!!!

GaBoy: the statesman..the one who's boat is spic and span...rods all in place, no litter or sardine cans to be seen on boat. Keeps a full tank of gas in boat. might go as far as to wash his worms off before hooking :D Wouldn't be caught dead with chicken livers....Unless he's heard that 10-15 lbs cats are biting.

FalconSmitty: the General, salautes every crappie captured...Has an American flag flying somewhere on his boat or a Veterans sticker on rear truck window. Figures out a plan of attack enroute to lake. May even write it down. It is War with FalconSmitty! East vs. West..He will not lose

I hope you all take this in good humor!! I definetly am not trying to make enemies. Since I have never met any of ya'll just thought I would put on screen my visions of you from reading these posts. Thought it might make you laugh since the fishing is so slow!!