Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gettin ready

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gettin ready

Well took the boat in today to get the oil changed,lower unit oil changed & a tune up.Will be relining reels tonight & maybe head to quanicasee this weekend if the river is open.I'm really gettin the fever bad to get the boat in the water & do some fishin.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck from a former Michigangander
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

I know how you feel, I am moving the boat into the garage this weekend ,need to do some major cleaning on (boat is always a mess at the end of fishing season)and organizing, really do not know why I bother to organize , because after one weekend trip it will be back to a mess for the rest of the year:D
    big thing to do is get the fancy new humminbird997 installed, and learn how to use it.
    this late spring is just KILLIN me!!!!:D:rolleyes:
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like winter just won't let go, now we have a few inches of snow that's due to come Friday. I hit basspro shop yesterday and started buying stuff for a dedicated crappie box, here I go again!!!!

One Shot

Post Thanks / Like

I am with you one shot, the longer this weather hangs around, the more time i spend in sporting goods stores, just spent 85.00 on walleye and crappie cranks, yesterday, and I needed them like I needed another hole in my head:D wife says I am losing my marbles so I must already have at least one hole in my head, need to get fishing so I do not spend any more on lures n stuff..:rolleyes:
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

Right Steelguy, now I have 2 catfish boxes, 4 or 5 walleye boxes, a saltwater box, a panfish box, and now working on a crappie box. My wife used to complain a lot also, she finally told me it was her or fishing...... Guess I'll be fishing a whole lot more this year. LOL

One Shot

Post Thanks / Like

Got the boat back & she's ready to go,the launch ramp is ice free finally.Now if the weather will cooperate i'm ready to hit the water.