PDA

View Full Version : Saltwater Jig Heads if Interested

Mud-Dabber
03-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Recently, several were inquiring about sources of jigheads. I purchased jig heads for tying crappie jigs, but while doing so I found out that TCI Fishing Lures (Tommy Crenshaw) makes more salt water jigheads than he does crappie jigheads. If you are intersted there is some contact info below.

I recently purchased several hundred (crappie jigheads) from Mr. Tommy Crenshaw with TCI Fishing Lures. I am going to post his contact information should you still be looking. Tommy powder coated the jigheads for 1.00 dollar per hundred more than the listed price. I purchased jigs with sickle hooks, but he also has Mustad and Eagle Claw. Great job on the hooks and the powder coating. No paint in the eyes is a plus in my book plus the Matzuo sickles are unbelievably sharp. We have several excellent jig head makers on this forum and this is just another possibility.

http://stores.ebay.com/TCI-Fishing-Lures

the above is the store; you but you can deal directly thru email should you have any interest:

tjcrenshaw@hotmail.com

Good Fishing,

Mud-Dabber

john h
03-19-2008, 01:12 AM
wow he has everything.. thanks for the post im gonna post link in my state section too