Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am seeing more Boats and RV's for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am seeing more Boats and RV's for sale

I have been seeing more RV's and Boats for sale this year.
    I checked the Corps Lakes in MO. for camping sites on holiday weekends and not many are taken yet.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Yep,& with the GAS prices the way they are I think you will start seeing more.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't give away a diesel truck around here w/ fuel over $4
    Early to bed, early to rise,
    Fish like hell, make up lies.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a boat for sale but thats because I bought another boat. Gas prices are killing most of us. My trolling motor will get used alot more, thats for sure.
    Bill

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bentpole View Post
    Yep,& with the GAS prices the way they are I think you will start seeing more.

That is true. Also you will see more people downsizing their boat and their pickup truck like I did. Too many people here in the USA are being laid off because of the recession we are in.
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 03-20-2008 at 07:45 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Any chance we can stick to Crappie fishing here? Sheesh... Talk about not appreciating stuff. We've all but destroyed Al Qaeda and you trash the effort and sacrifice it took to do it and instead whine about a lack of reservoirs for fishing... Unbelievable!

Post Thanks / Like

Me and Katchin Katie are still gonna go despite the gas prices, we just wont go as far as we did last year
    Stinkies Daddy

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappiepalooza View Post
    Any chance we can stick to Crappie fishing here? Sheesh... Talk about not appreciating stuff. We've all but destroyed Al Qaeda and you trash the effort and sacrifice it took to do it and instead whine about a lack of reservoirs for fishing... Unbelievable!

Well said
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, This should have been posted in the off topic forum. That said, I would not like to try to sell my boat just now. They are not worth much to those that don't already have one. I run a Nitro glass boat with a Mercury 125 on it. due to some things going on localy, gas is down a little bit right now so I went to fill it up yesterday. I put $30.00 in it and it was just about full. I didn't top it off because it does slosh a bit and I loose some. This will run me just about all year. I bass fish at night all summer and Crappie fish till May. I don't have a lot of long runs due to where I fish (Eddy Creek, and Kentucky Dam.) The big ole Merc. doesn't use as much gas as a lot smaller motors I have owned. It is the drive to the lake that is killing me. I just make sure I can make a day of it or a night of it before I go. I am more careful about iffy days that could turn out bad.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I think you misinterpreted ....

Quote Originally Posted by Crappiepalooza View Post
    what Ship is implying. He said the war "is not fully appreciated by either the people in Iraq or here at home" (referring to those that disagree with the war and its reason for being). I don't think that he's trashing the effort or sacrifices. And, if we weren't fighting that war ... we also wouldn't be borrowing 1 Billion dollars a day, from China & other countries, to finance it. So, with that in mind, we would probably have our previous economic situation still intact.

And, no ... we haven't "all but destroyed Al Qaeda". It's a renewable resource.

OK .... that's all the politics I'm going to allow to be discussed on this forum. Any further political statements rendered will get this thread deleted, or moved to the Off Topic Forum.

... cp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast