Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Peta

Post Thanks / Like

Default Peta

recently requested the LA state governor to make the crappie our state fish. As such they want it protected from fishing since "they are fragile, sensitive creatures and feel pain." What a crock!!

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

They already the TN state fish. We remove them from the dangerous confines of an aquatic habitat full of larger bullies. Carry them to a secure location to be processed. Place them into a super secure structure to cryrogenically protect them from the ultrviolet rays of the sun. Then we fry them up carefully to protect their delicate nature, put 'em on a plate with a couple of guard dogs. Then store them forever in the "old spare tire" and our hardened arteries.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL That's great.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    They already the TN state fish. We remove them from the dangerous confines of an aquatic habitat full of larger bullies. Carry them to a secure location to be processed. Place them into a super secure structure to cryrogenically protect them from the ultrviolet rays of the sun. Then we fry them up carefully to protect their delicate nature, put 'em on a plate with a couple of guard dogs. Then store them forever in the "old spare tire" and our hardened arteries.

Post Thanks / Like

they sure give us something to laugh about

Post Thanks / Like

PETA- (P)eople, (W)ho, (E)at, (T)asty, (A)nimals

Post Thanks / Like

I feel sorry for them PETAful folks. They sure ar missing out on some mighty fine eating.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think I read that the crappie was already the official fish of the South, the official fish of NASCAR, and the official fish of the vegetable oil processors, hush-puppy manufaturers, and french fry cutters union. Not to mention the crappie's affifiation with the lemon growers of FL and CA! The crappies are already well spoken for. LOL I'm suprised they don't all sport the little "R" for registered trademark.

But don't worry if you get in a fight with a Petahead, they'll be weak from a lack of protein and iron.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Peta:

Those folks need to get a life. :D :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Yea that sure is true. LOL

I don't mind people that are vegetarians but what I don't like is when they go around trying to get everyone else not to eat meat by force or try to pass laws that prohibit everyone else from hunting or fishing. That is where I draw the line in the sand. I can get along with Peta people as long as they don't interfer with my fishing.

Now I know that it's better to eat less meat as meat comes from animals that are higher up the food chain and I know that toxins are concentrated more so in animals that are at the top of the food chain. That is why I believe that it's better to eat smaller fish that have less methyl mercury in them than those older fish that have more toxins in their flesh.

I look at eating less meat as a personal choice that one makes. You definately can live longer by eating less meat in this industrialized world. But back in the old days it was not so bad to eat meat. We needed meat and fish to survive. I believe that mankind grew bigger brains and evolved faster after our anchient anchestors started eating more meat. Our evolutionaly history in the fossil record suggests this as being a reasonable assumption at this point in time. Human or human like skull fragments that have been unearthed and radio carbobon dated to millions of years ago show an ever increasing brain size in our ancestors.

And thanks to Jane Goodall and other researchers we know know that the Chimps hunt moneys and eat the monkey meat. They savor the monkey brains also. The chips organize into hunting parties and pratices hunting methods much like our anchient ancestors must have done. They drive the money's though the trees into an area where the other chimps are waiting high up in the tree's to pounce on the monkeys after they are tired and come into reach of the waiting chimps. If only would could understand what the chimps are saying when the verbilize.

Today we have a few chimps and some great apes that have learned human sign languge and can talk to us via computer keyboard or touch screens and computers. They can put words together to form short sentences and to me that spells the abilty to communite not only with their human trainers but with each other. Just as I can't understand Japanese or Korean I can't understand Chimp language. But just because I can't understand the Japanese language does not mean that the Japanese can't communicate with each other. So too the great apes, chimps and dolphins communicate with each other in their OWN LANGUAGE. How well developed that langues is I don't know but they sure use it to hunt monkeys pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauxBeaux
    they sure give us something to laugh about
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    Now that is hilarious!

I can't stand them Petaheads....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>