Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Grizzlyjig!

13point Guest

Thumbs up Thanks Grizzlyjig!

I sent a couple emails to them last week with questions and got my reply within 1 day. I placed 2 orders at the end of last week and have them both already Pmail. If you need anything to do with Crappie fishing Grizzlyjig.com is the place to go.

13point

Post Thanks / Like

I had good service with them also.I plan on ordering from Grizzly Jig soon. I was on their site last night.I placed an order with Cabelas 4 days ago and it is still pending.I ordered from Netcraft the same day and their order came yesterday.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree that Grizzly jig is a great company! Ordered my crappie magnums through them--best jigs I've found by far! Cabelas is also high on my list. The customer service at the St. Louis store is out of this world! They have bent over backwards helping me out when my Lowrance GPS went on the blink.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you 13point for your business!!
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

That store sure does get a person in trouble. I hope to be back in it again soon. Man I am glad its not next door to me.
    They sure know how to treat a person when you walk in .
    pete

Post Thanks / Like

Just this past Monday I ordered 3 WM Tightline Rods form Grizzlyjig. On Thursday I had them. Thats great service. I researched vendors on crappie.com and found that most all had good reputations. Grizzly just had tons of satisfied customers on this forum and that's why I used them. I just ordered some bait casters from them on Wednesday. They will get my Business from now on. I wish they were closer to East Tennessee. How close are they to Memphis?