Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Congrats Kieth

Post Thanks / Like

Default Congrats Kieth

I was reading the fishing report in the Daily Press and saw your name in there. You were listed for the crappie you caught on Beaverdam. I actually saw some one in there I knew! I was fishing Newport News Park and caught a 17" Largemouth. I don't have a scale so I don't know what he weighed. I released him but I guess I should have put him in a bucket and had him weighed at the office before I released him. Anyway, congrats and hope to see your name in the paper more.
    Gary H

Hampton, Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I hope to get my name in the paper for notable catches a little more this year. I went back a couple days later and got several more from 1.25 to 1.75 pounds. The park attendant took my information on the larger fish for the fishing report, but I guess the paper needed more space to report 3 and 4 pound bass instead. We crappie fisher folks get such little respect.
    Last edited by PanMan_VA; 04-06-2005 at 08:52 PM.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

You got that right. When I tell folks I get worked up over a 2# fish they sorta look at me funny and shake their heads.
    There are all types of addictions and I'm glad we have this support group. I hope nobody sets up an "intervention"
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o