Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman, 5/2 & 5/3/05

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman, 5/2 & 5/3/05

Hey fishers, :D I'll be fishing the CUSA tourney there 5/7/05. I'll be there all week practicin' and lookin'. My pard won't join me till Thursday, 5/5/05. Does anyone want to fish with me before my pard gets there? Not lookin' for a guide service, just wanting to have a fellow fisher in the boat, even if you are going to fish the tourney. We'll share tactics and ideas! Phone # 785-312-0945,,,E-mail,,,,[email protected]. GREAT oppertunity for some 'land-locked' fishers & for me to meet some new found friends!! :D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

WE have a :D winner!!!! Over 90 hits and only 1 taker. I'm really surprised. Guess you fishers :p don't see oppertunity when it knocks! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    WE have a :D winner!!!! Over 90 hits and only 1 taker. I'm really surprised. Guess you fishers :p don't see oppertunity when it knocks! <*)}}}><
    Ha ha....too funny!!

I know if I was land-locked, I would have jumped right into that boat!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

No, I just cant fish those days thats why I didnt jump on it. I will be there on 5/4 thru 5/8 doing some fishing. I am hoping for some good fishing that week.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there just before you get there. The 29 through the 1st fishing a company tourny.

Good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Chat, nothing against anybody here but I sure as hell never trust the internet..................are you fishin with the bugman?

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieOutlaw, The guys name is Jami(jamy???) He fishes the LOZ mainly. Hope I can teach/share some tactics :D . He said he's really never fished Truman. My pard for the tourney is Haugboss from Topeka. I'm really giving the tourney my full effort as it will prolly be the only CUSA tourney I'll get to hit. Ya, sometimes things seem to be to good to be true but,,,this one was TRUE!!!! Mark Twain in August,,,next????? <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt, good luck in the CUSA I'd say that you'll do well since your spending some time scouting ahead. Not to sure about that Jamie guy................ha.....I'm kiddin ya he's a good guy and a pretty good fishermen judging by the fish he caught Saturday. best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

outlaw, you started out bad but cleaned it up nicely ha ha and yes it is me who is fishing with chatt. chatt, you catching any fish? i had a great day monday, it rained buckets but i fished on and it was one of the best days i ever had in the spring my partner and i must of caught 200 crappie you couldnt do anything wrong we culled till we had our limits of nice fish wish every day was like that i would never leave the water.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman, was out last Friday at Clinton and caught a few but, they were all over 12in. Headed out to Milford Lake tomorrow. Got a benifit tourney there the 23rd. Saturday,,guiding at Clinton. Sunday,,, YARD WORK Dang water is just not warming up fast enough here to make them come to the banks just yet. It will be HOT :D at Truman when we'll be there. <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast