Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Maybe another Crappie Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maybe another Crappie Tournament

I am thinking of starting a Crappie Tournament on Watts Bar this fall in October,it will be 100.00 per boat live wells would be checked before you take off. 80% payback.

Please leave a feed back if you are all interested, this could be a big payback Crappie Tournament it depends on how many entrys.

First and second place will have to take a Polygraph

KILLER
    Last edited by KILLER; 04-06-2005 at 05:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else on this board work weekends and is off during the week? I would love to go to a tournament, but would only be able to go during the week. The last two days I fished through the week, it was more crowded than what I see at the ramps on my way to work on the weekend. Either people are skipping work for a day, or there are several weekend workers. It looks like I am gonna have to try to schedule a vacation change if I can find out soon enough the date of the fawl brawl tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

People must be calling in sick at work to go fishing here too. I go thoughout the week when the weather is nice and man for a weekday the lakes here sure have been crowded. It's this nice spring time weather with lots of sun and temps in the upper 70's to low 80s.

Water temps in the shallow water areas is in the low 60's here now.

Out over the deeper water the water temp at the surface is around 55 deg F

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    Does anyone else on this board work weekends and is off during the week? I would love to go to a tournament, but would only be able to go during the week. The last two days I fished through the week, it was more crowded than what I see at the ramps on my way to work on the weekend. Either people are skipping work for a day, or there are several weekend workers. It looks like I am gonna have to try to schedule a vacation change if I can find out soon enough the date of the fawl brawl tournament.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Question 100% payback
    I'd rethink that before I went with 100% payback. You have expenses such as tracking and reporting results, advertising (to get the word out) , etc. If you look at most tournaments they are between 70 to 80% payback.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there is just a lot of people calling in sick hoping they will be the only one there. It would not amaze me as I feel the rare fish flu coming down right now I mean : (