Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro angler roods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pro angler roods

I only hang out here a few months of the year-don't post much-but read a ton of your post. Great site and a lot of guy's and one Gal,(who just had a Birthday!) with a lot on information to share. Where I live there is no crappie fishing, we are into the walley and the salmon thing up here,but for the last few years, we have been going to K.L. for crappie the last week of March,for some great times. I read on here about pro-angler rods with good reports,so I ordered 2 10' and 1 8' rods,along with 2 reels. Called the order in and got Ed,down there, on the e-way,he pulled over at the first exit and took my order. I got it 3 days later. The under slung reel was not quite right-Called Ed, he sent out a new reel,Like Right Now! The rods look great,,but do not have a high gloss finish on them.lots of line guides,a good reel seat. When compared to my finwick rods, I am impressed..... I will let you guy's know how they work out, if the weather is with us, they should get a good work out. Ed, had a good price on the rods and reels-fast shipping-took care of the problem,and a great guy to deal with. By the way! we don't bring fish back to Mi., We have them cooked up at the fish tail bar. We just like to eat fresh fish........and are they Good! Ed's website: Proanglertackle.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebiller View Post
    I only hang out here a few months of the year-don't post much-but read a ton of your post. Great site and a lot of guy's and one Gal,(who just had a Birthday!) with a lot on information to share. Where I live there is no crappie fishing, we are into the walley and the salmon thing up here,but for the last few years, we have been going to K.L. for crappie the last week of March,for some great times. I read on here about pro-angler rods with good reports,so I ordered 2 10' and 1 8' rods,along with 2 reels. Called the order in and got Ed,down there, on the e-way,he pulled over at the first exit and took my order. I got it 3 days later. The under slung reel was not quite right-Called Ed, he sent out a new reel,Like Right Now! The rods look great,,but do not have a high gloss finish on them.lots of line guides,a good reel seat. When compared to my finwick rods, I am impressed..... I will let you guy's know how they work out, if the weather is with us, they should get a good work out. Ed, had a good price on the rods and reels-fast shipping-took care of the problem,and a great guy to deal with. By the way! we don't bring fish back to Mi., We have them cooked up at the fish tail bar. We just like to eat fresh fish........and are they Good! Ed's website: Proanglertackle.com
    You headed my way again this year?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Tom! I know what your dock looks like now. We will be in a 171/2' crestliner,tan with green decal trim on the sides,with a new yammy . WE will be using the waypoints. Sent pappacrappie a email and a few pictures. Hope we see you guy's. I love your post and what You, can do with that PC!:rolleyes: Ed

Post Thanks / Like

i Have one of the 8 footers and one of the 10 footers. Best rods i ever bought for the money. Did you get the 12 ball baring reel. If so, how do you like it? Is it instant antireverse?
    Brush Buster

Post Thanks / Like

I put them to the test the last two days fishing button willows. We call it jungle fishing. Boat is full of broken limbs and I look like I was in a fight with a mad cat.
    You only get about half the fish you hang out of that stuff. It is tough on equipment but those 10' Pro Angler rods are tough!

Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

Brush: I got the little under slung--don't know bout that one yet-it will have to prove itself. I got the spin reel with 12 ball bearings and it is really smooth. So far I, used it just in the yard ,but I think it will work great. I will let You, know, after a week at K.L. Can't wate to try the rods. We will be down the last week of march-have to head back on the 31st. What did You, think of the guy's service? I think he will take care of a problem if I have one. I'm going to use the same reel on the St.Clair River up here for walleye. I'm here to tell you, that I will find out.......ed

Post Thanks / Like

Brush: I can't tell you about the instant anti-reverse, as I have it packed up to go,but I think so........

Post Thanks / Like

Prov: thanks for the pic. Looks like You know Ed, I don't have a connection with the guy,but I will tell it like it is.....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebiller View Post
    Prov: thanks for the pic. Looks like You know Ed, I don't have a connection with the guy,but I will tell it like it is.....
    I am getting kicked out of the house here in Huntingdon that last week in March. Guess I will got to the lake. Where will u stays at?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I will be on elmwood dr. just off of antioch rd. on the south corner. It is just south of a party store on antioch rd. It is just west of the bay that the port ramp is on. North of the American Legion.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast