Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: looking for answers

Post Thanks / Like

Default looking for answers

the resivor that i fish often and have caught a couple crappie with out trying and was really looking forward to getting into them this year has been lowered to work on the gates i'm not talking 20 ft but 150 ft or more areas where brush was in the water is no more the lake went from just guessing 100 acres to 25 acres .

my question is where would you fish in a spot like this or would my serch be frutle in finding them i always figured the lower the water the easier they would be to find but don't think that is always the case there is also catfish trout and walleye bluegill in this lake .

the water is very muddy and like i said no cover what ever just maybe a drop off or so or where do tyhe fish go the bottom is a combination of hard rosk and other areeas mud .

just a question i wanted to throw out there.

thanks,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure where to look while the water is so far down, but I'd make good notes on where you see the brush that is now high and dry. Once the water is brought back up, that is where you'll want to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

One thing for sure, with that much shrink they are definitely concentrated. When you find them you should be good to go.

A day late, a dollar short and two drinks behind.