Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: trade

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default trade

I had posted this for sell a few months ago with no success. So I thought maybe I would think about a trade for a boat of close value. That is how I ended up with it. Traded it for an older Champion I had. There are pics on the swap and sell page. I have for sale a 12 ft. Tracker pop-up camper 2000 model year. It was made by Fleetwood for Bass Pro shops. It was bought in Oct. of 2001 on a close out when Bass Pro quit selling campers. It has 1 king bed and 1 queen bed out each end and two tables that fold down into full size beds. Lights will run off of 110v or 12v marine battery. Built in rack on tongue for battery. Refridgerater will run off of propane , 12v, or 110v. Sink and potable water storage tank. 3 burner propane stove that can be used inside or has place to mount on outside. Also has nice awning on front side. It does not have air or heat but it is wired and braced for it. I am asking $3500 or best offer. Will try to post some pics. It is located near Truman Lake in central Mo. Thanks, Jared
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jigging15; 03-16-2008 at 07:59 AM.