Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock - Baxter

Post Thanks / Like

Question Table Rock - Baxter

Has anyone been lately? I am going in the morning and going to try the Indian Creeks. Just wondering whats going on there and the water temps.

Will post results when I get home tomorrow. Camera is all charged up!!!:D:D

Pat

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pat, would like to know how you do. Still waiting for the Rock to turn on. It's been in the off mode for most of the winter. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Well... here are the pictures.

X
    X
    X

Don't see anything???? Maybe because I can't catch them. Man was it cold this morning. We put in just at daylight and ran to Big Indian... water temp. was anywhere from 46 -48. We could graph some but could not get them to bite. Threw everything except my rod and reel at them.

Moved over to Swiss Villa and same result with lower water temp. 45 to 45.5 was all we could find.

At least the sun was out and the boat ran. Looks like I will be pulling a steak out of the freezer to eat tonight instead of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pat, Join the club for the Rock this year, it will get better. Surprized that you don't go to Cape Fair, where Barn Dog, Kit and Beagle fish and it's closer to you. Are you going to the Member Get-Together at the Rib Crib in two weeks? Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

i was going to go to Cape Fair, but I figured everybody else would be there too. Just thought I would try something different. If you can get on them in the Baxter area, they usually are good sized. Oh well...

I am going to try and be there. I sure would like to meet everyone and put some faces to all of these names.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pvspmo View Post
    i was going to go to Cape Fair, but I figured everybody else would be there too. Just thought I would try something different. If you can get on them in the Baxter area, they usually are good sized. Oh well...

I am going to try and be there. I sure would like to meet everyone and put some faces to all of these names.
    It's snaggin' season at Cape Fair.
    I'm praying my condos stay where I put them.
    Baxter is best in early April. I have my Dad check a couple areas to let me know when they are on.

I'll be hittin' that area looking for slabs in preparation for April 26th.

G.
    Standing in the Gap