PDA

View Full Version : Smithville

Miller
03-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Well KCBALLER took me to school today at smithville and we tore them up. It has been a will since I have caught fish like that, thanks Ed for the invite:). Sorry about my filleting though;). Bwillaub it was nice meeting you.

bugman
03-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Glad you guys nailed em Miller......you never need to worry about bringing a knife when fishin with big daddy,i know he told monk and i to not even bring a knife to camp cause hes got us covered;)right daddy:D

Jigging15
03-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Poor ol jeffie high and dry. Better get some pics posted to really top off his fun filled weekend away from fishing. Way to go guys. Sounds like a fun trip. Baller do not rub it in Jeff's face to bad on what he missed out on. You know how sensitive he can be. I would hate to see him break up with you again and start searching for a new fishing partner all over again.

bugman
03-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Don't worry Jared monk and i will take him in......we'll be needin a cook,maid and all around b---h at camp;)NOW WHAT JEFFIE:p

Jigging15
03-16-2008, 07:31 AM
He is worth his weight in crappie as a cook from what I here.

mark lo
03-16-2008, 07:45 AM
WTG guys, glad you got into them.

KCBALLER
03-16-2008, 12:55 PM
jess, your very welcome anytime just call me , as for your cleaning fish .... well i didnt say a word !!!

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
03-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Don't worry Jared monk and i will take him in......we'll be needin a cook,maid and all around b---h at camp;)NOW WHAT JEFFIE:p

WOW you know after this weekend and all the reflecting i got to do.i did a lot of soul searching. after reading that rudeness i think your are, how did "they" put this, "USING BUDDIE'S VERS FRIEND'S" so i'm done with ya;) i did'nt check that box, i'm sure you did;) i'm hurt

jeff the crappieslayer

bwillaub
03-16-2008, 10:31 PM
It was a good day at dinkville...I mean smithville. Caught a few very nice ones. Enjoyed it as always, Edward. Good to meet you, Jess.

bugman
03-17-2008, 05:06 AM
WOW you know after this weekend and all the reflecting i got to do.i did a lot of soul searching. after reading that rudeness i think your are, how did "they" put this, "USING BUDDIE'S VERS FRIEND'S" so i'm done with ya;) i did'nt check that box, i'm sure you did;) i'm hurt

jeff the crappieslayer

I'm sorry about being rude will you forgive me........YA BIG SISSY:p

KCBALLER
03-17-2008, 07:49 AM
easy on my boy there bugs, I GOT YOUR BACK JEFF!!

bugman
03-17-2008, 07:55 AM
I'll go easy on him just because you asked me too daddy......after the way he's been hammering on you i'd think you would want me to give him a little grief:eek:

KCBALLER
03-17-2008, 08:15 AM
THANKS BUGS, i think he's mad at me i didnt take him out fishing lastnite when he got out of "SCHOOL".
JUST DIDNT FEEL WELL AND LAID DOWN FOR A NAP AND WOKE UP AT 8PM.
guess i was wore out from catching all those fish saturday.
oh yeah i also worked for 6 hrs sunday.

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
03-17-2008, 06:58 PM
sound's like big daddy has got a new click, i'm out, jess and bob are his new partner's. i leave for one weekend and look what happen's. think i'll drown my sorrow's;) it was a good run while it last ed, bob nice to have met you, and jess sorry i never got to meet you. you all take care and take care of my ol' buddy...i sure am gonna miss him:(:rolleyes::(:rolleyes: i start my solo fishing tomorrow after work...woohoo!!!!!

jeff the crappieslayer

bwillaub
03-18-2008, 12:16 AM
I just can't let myself be the cause of this couple's breakup. I'm sorry, Jeff. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I will hide my true feelings and just walk away. sniff sniff.

Take care my friends. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Goodbye cruel world.

KCBALLER
03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
oh hell i'm the only one getting hurt !!! now i have nobody .........

bwillaub
03-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Psssst! You both can fish out of my boat anytime ya like.
I'm still learning this crappie fishing stuff.

old fuzzy
03-18-2008, 08:50 AM
sob,sob,snif,snif

KCBALLER
03-18-2008, 10:06 AM
sob,sob,snif,snif

thats just wrong fuzzy!!!

FROSTY
03-18-2008, 02:37 PM

Like the BALD HEADED man, with a tootsie pop always said..." WHO LOVES YA BABY";):)....:D

bugman
03-18-2008, 03:43 PM

Not to worry Daddy-o after this weekend i'll cull Jeffie and you can join mine and monks click:eek::D

Speck
03-18-2008, 04:27 PM
I guess I'll have my own click in B-ville. Oh well, I like the company.:D

KCBALLER
03-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Like the BALD HEADED man, with a tootsie pop always said..." WHO LOVES YA BABY";):)....:D

thanks frosty :D

beagle man
03-19-2008, 08:33 AM
break up, hook up ,break up, hook up. you guys are driving the crappie crazy, they dont know who to expect on those good fishing days, how are the crappie suppose to get a pattern on you guys if you dont coperate and stay in the same school...

KCBALLER
03-19-2008, 08:45 AM
beagle, your so funny, you come up with the craziest $hit