Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bufflao

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Bufflao

OKAY GUYS THEY ARE STILL BITTING GOOD IN BUFFLAO,WE WENT LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND CAUGHT SOME SMALL ONES AND SOME NICE ONES ALSO LOST SOME OF THE BEST CRAPPIE I`VE SEEN THIS YEAR.THEY WERE BITTING SO LITE IT WAS HARD TO GET THEM.ONE GUY CAUGHT A 3.25LB CRAPPIE IN THERE THIS MORRING,HE WAS PULLING CURLY TAILS IS ALL I KNOW.SEEN THE PICTURE OF THE CRAPPIE AT THE BAIT SHOP,GOING AGAIN TOMORROW AFTERNOON.WILL LET YALL KNOW HOW I DO.
    Dave
    Boydton,VA

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dave. I'm hoping to come over for a few days the 14th.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

3.25 Wow! Thanks for the report Dave.
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear the possitive news. Heading over in just a few minutes. Should have come over at daybreak insted of listening for turkeys. Hooking the boat up in just a few minutes. Thanks for the info. Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. The earliest I can go to Kerr again is Sunday. I hope they are still there.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

The guy Dave was talking about was putting his boat on the trailer when I got there this morning and he showed me a picture of that fish.....thats what I want!!!! It was huge. Said he was trolling about 3 feet deep. This morning he said all he caught were small ones and thats all I got the hour or so that I was there. Brother-in-laws well pump went out and he needed help so that was it for my fishing today. Gotta forget to take that cell phone next time. There were right many boats on both side of the bridge but didnt see anybody catch anything with any size. Only there for a short time so this report doesnt help much. Dave, did you do any good??? Billy

Post Thanks / Like

billy,i saw you go through clarksville today,we fished from 4 til 8 and the best i could do was a 1/2lb and 10 nice white bass and also another pole broke thanks to a striper.water temps were up to 66.5 i fished from 2ft to 18ft.the only good crappie i saw was a guy on the bank had one for all day of fishing.going to butchers sat.
    Dave
    Boydton,VA