anybody have any news on this lake?
    thanks
    steve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barredrock View Post
    anybody have any news on this lake?
    thanks
    steve

welcome to the board barredrock! lot's of great guy's and gal's on the board. except for me. you'll learn a lot....you would probably get more info if your post was a little more colorfulbeing it's your first, gotta grease the wheel's on here we can't just be used and abused. you gotta meet the familyj/k ...i'm just mess'n with ya. i'm a little fiesty todaywere ya from?

jeff the crappieslayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome rock, I can't help you with the lake, never heard of it. Thats why its a good idea of putting a general location with your profile.

Post Thanks / Like

barredrock, Brown County City Lake is located about 6-8 miles due east of Hiawatha, Kansas on US highway 36. It sets about 1/2 mile north of the highway. The lake has about 60 surface acres. Hiawatha is is north central of the state. Have no clue what species of fish is in the lake, or if the City of Hiawatha has any restrictions---such as outboard motors, or if it has any boat ramps.

Post Thanks / Like

You can find out a great deal about this lake at (paste this address) http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/fis...e_fishing_lake

It's a State Fishing Lake, which means no recreational boating, fishing only, pretty much no wake, no trotlines or limblines allowed, usually more strict daily limits as to numbers and minimum lengths.

barredrock Guest

i fish this lake all the time, just wondering if anyone had any luck there yet? for crappie that is. i live near hiawatha
    thanks
    steve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barredrock View Post
    i fish this lake all the time, just wondering if anyone had any luck there yet? for crappie that is. i live near hiawatha
    thanks
    steve
    alrighty, wish i could help ya
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

barredrock Guest

went out for awhile tonight. seen a few guys pull in one or two. pretty slow