Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CUSA is Upset @ Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSA is Upset @ Crappie.com

Went to the seminar tonite at Columbus,MS for the local tourney and Darrell made his speech. I think the most of what he was upset about was the bashing of the payout policy. Anyhow he went over it from the first penny to the last. So Crappie.com aint his favorite web site anymore.

Tracy H

Post Thanks / Like

ohh well, sucks that someone blames a whole site over a few peoples opinions...shows me a lack of character
    Last edited by john h; 03-14-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck in the morning Tracy, I hope your boy catches all 7 of the 2 pounders I expect from your boat!!!

The deal with CUSA is this. If more people would fish the tournaments there would be more money, and if there were more money, they would have more people. Either CUSA or we the fishermen are going to have to make a change for anything to get done.

It's kinda a catch 22 with both sides wishing the other would do something different...I'm still going to fish with them when they are in the area...no hard feelings on my part...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pstone View Post
    Good luck in the morning Tracy, I hope your boy catches all 7 of the 2 pounders I expect from your boat!!!

The deal with CUSA is this. If more people would fish the tournaments there would be more money, and if there were more money, they would have more people. Either CUSA or we the fishermen are going to have to make a change for anything to get done.

It's kinda a catch 22 with both sides wishing the other would do something different...I'm still going to fish with them when they are in the area...no hard feelings on my part...
    Parker has visions of catching 7 two pounders. Thats exactly what he told me today. I really hope he does. If he'll hook em I'll be more than happy to net em for him.
    Thats the way I feel too about the tourneys. More people = more payout and who cares if they pocket some. They deserve it for the hassle of trying to please some of these *&*()&^s.

Pstone, How much did you pay em to hang you pic in the Spillway Cafe? I ate lunch in there Wednesday and seen your mugshot hanging on the wall. Oh yea I bought a few
    tubes and grubs too:D.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, he sponsored me for that tournament. He hung my pic up, and I put big Pro Lures stickers down the side of my boat... He has a pretty decent lunch in there for a reasonable price. When I'm in town for lunch, that's where you will find me. Roger is a good friend of mine, and we try to help each other out. BY FAR the best bait shop in Grenada. And I'm not just saying that. I didn't even know him till I started crappie fishing 6-7 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    Parker has visions of catching 7 two pounders. Thats exactly what he told me today. I really hope he does. If he'll hook em I'll be more than happy to net em for him.
    Thats the way I feel too about the tourneys. More people = more payout and who cares if they pocket some. They deserve it for the hassle of trying to please some of these *&*()&^s.

Pstone, How much did you pay em to hang you pic in the Spillway Cafe? I ate lunch in there Wednesday and seen your mugshot hanging on the wall. Oh yea I bought a few
    tubes and grubs too:D.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pstone View Post
    LOL, he sponsored me for that tournament. He hung my pic up, and I put big Pro Lures stickers down the side of my boat... He has a pretty decent lunch in there for a reasonable price. When I'm in town for lunch, that's where you will find me. Roger is a good friend of mine, and we try to help each other out. BY FAR the best bait shop in Grenada. And I'm not just saying that. I didn't even know him till I started crappie fishing 6-7 years ago.
    Crawfish must have been really good cause I had em all down my shirt and on my face. I'll PM you the next time I'm there and will buy you lunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, they cook a mean 22 ounce steak on Fri and Sat night too if you can handle it! Boiled scrimps aint bad either!
    Crawfish must have been really good cause I had em all down my shirt and on my face. I'll PM you the next time I'm there and will buy you lunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the seminar tonite at Columbus,MS for the local tourney and Darrell made his speech. I think the most of what he was upset about was the bashing of the payout policy. Anyhow he went over it from the first penny to the last. So Crappie.com aint his favorite web site anymore.

Tracy H
    Pretty stupid on his part to start a spitting match with the largest online crappie fishing community on the web. It can only hurt him because it won't make a dent here.
    Good things come to those who bait.

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

all their tournaments are so far away from little old High Rock...it doesn't really matter to me. If they had one on High Rock, I might would participate.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by john h View Post
    ohh well, sucks that someone blames a whole site over a few peoples opinions...shows me a lack of character
    Well said

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast