Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishfinder repair

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishfinder repair

I have a Eagle Fishmark 320 that has quit working it is not much over a year old. Are they worth trying to get repaired? If so would it have to go back to the manufacturer? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i was told you can send it in with the TD and $100 and they send you a new unit and new TD. A new one is down to $130 plus tax. Not sure which way to go myself as I have another 320 that quit working, comes on but screen won't scroll. Actually I just went to the reset option and reset everything and it worked fine...YEA...Maybe that will help you.
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 03-13-2008 at 05:28 PM.

St. Cloud, Fl on the Kissimme Chain of Lakes
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ejones1961 View Post
    I have a Eagle Fishmark 320 that has quit working it is not much over a year old. Are they worth trying to get repaired? If so would it have to go back to the manufacturer? Thanks
    Lowarce is the same product and I just recently sent it back with some $90+ dollars and got a brand new unit or refurbished Less than 2 weeks from the day I sent it in.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't get it to power up at all. Checked incoming power to make sure it had at least 11 volts(per troubleshooting section in manual). Boat sits outside all the time so I take the unit off and store it inside. I thought it had a bad connection so I made sure that all conections were good now cannot get anything to happen.

Post Thanks / Like

The 320s have a history or powering down and powering up on it's own. Mine did the later.
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............