Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new york

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up new york

hi guys.. trying to get site to open up a n.y. thread..plenty of crappie action here in the finger lakes region of n.y......anyone one else in my area wanting to go?? been doing good :p , have fished okeechobie in fla., sante cooper, would love to try kentucky ......anyway good luck everyone......Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Had a cottage on Keuka Lake for 12 years. Spent all my time fishin for trout and smallmouth. Only heard of guys catching crappies in the outlets during spring. Anyway--good fishin.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie/ny

I live in the southerntier and fish crappie yearound. Opening day of trout I caught 25 big gils and 2 crappie, 1 was 12 1/2 inches. Just got back from reelfoot lake in tenn., did,nt do well. go to black lake 2-3 times a year. Going to fish honeyoe a lot this year. Would love to see a NY thread. Waneata should be good around the floats and docks again this year. The channel to lamoka still sucks or I would fish the 2 creeks on the left side. If we stay active with our posts maybe we can get a thread going.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey New Yorkers ....

email Ed and ask him to add a New York state link/forum. Or post a seperate message, directly to him (Ed Moes), on the main board here, asking him to. I'm sure he'll be glad to open one up for ya'll -- it just may take him a little while to get to it. He not only has this site and a couple of others, but he's also got a full time job selling BMW's (just recently started) ... so he's "spread pretty thin", time wise. But, he's a great guy, and will jump right on it when he gets the chance .............cp

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys........crappie have been on the bite!! been having a ball...asked for a n.y. thread a couple of times, just keep asking I guess............kunes thanks I try fishing the state launch,walking all the way to the end canal...rain has given water levels the heave ho, 75 today b.e.a.utiful about time!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfilet
    thanks guys........crappie have been on the bite!! been having a ball...asked for a n.y. thread a couple of times, just keep asking I guess............kunes thanks I try fishing the state launch,walking all the way to the end canal...rain has given water levels the heave ho, 75 today b.e.a.utiful about time!!!!!!!!
    Fishinfilet......a word of advice, he won't put up a new state unless he has a moderator to monitor it. If you want a N.Y. board, be prepared to have a moderator ready and willing. It's not a hard job, just have to keep things clean enough for the women and kids, and no personal attacks on site. Looking forward to seeing "The Big Apple" on crappie.com. Jump in and get 'er done!! You can reach ed at [email protected] , but like crappiepappy said, he's stretched out and may be a bit slow in getting back to you. :D