Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Muddy On The Hollow

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Muddy On The Hollow

FISHED EAGLE CREEK OFF THE OBEY YESTERDAY AM.THE WATER WAS UP A COUPLA FEET AND MUDDY!DIDNT DO ANY GOOD-CAUGHT ONE 10",PUT HER BACK AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO BUST WITH EGGS!! IN THE AFTERNOON I FISHED THE WOLF RIVER END[where i live]--ABOUT THE SAME....WATER UP A COUPLA FEET AND SUPER MUDDY!!FOUND A COVE WITH 59* WATER,CAUGHT TWO SMALL ONES. WE"RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE RAIN MOVING IN AGAIN TOMORROW- DONT THINK ITS GONNA HELP THE FISHIN ANY!!WE NEED A GOOD STABLE WEATHER PATTERN TO DO THAT!!GONNA TRY WITH MY PREACHER TODAY---MAYBE THAT WILL CHANGE MY LUCK!!GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!DENNIS
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Pray that preacher brings minners. About the only thing I can catch them on in funky water. The other day I fished Percy Priest. There was an old man about 80 or so fishing with a younger guy who was only helping him out baiting his hooks and what not. I had 4 keepers and I decided I'd offer them to him. When I looked in my livewell it was so muddy I couldn't see the fish. Turns out I actually had five just couldn't see them in there. One good thing all them suspended silt particles will aid in raising the water temps. If it will stay sunny for more than 3 days.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea,thats The Only Good Thing About The Muddy Water!preacher Called An Cancelled Till Today,but My Taxidermist Showed Up.we Fished The Bushes For 3 Hours--0 !!went To Old Pine Laydown In 16 Ft Of Water An Managed To Catch 2 Keepers On Jigs. Lol--now There Sayin Heavy Rain Late Today.at This Rate The Crappie Will Still Be In The Willows In May!!the Carp Have Moved In--saw Some Monsters!!!good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com