PDA

View Full Version : rough on the rock

beagle man
03-12-2008, 06:03 PM
fished 8hours caught 8 bass 1 crappie, water was 47 to 57dg. flat creek was the coldest,james was the warmest, wind was a real bummer. fished docks,drop off's,flats,bridge piers,rip rap,brush,bluffs, saw 20boats and 5fish caught. oh well IT WILL GET BETTER......

mark lo
03-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Beagle,

Sort of sounds like our day yesterday on LOZ. At least you were out there trying. Yes, it will get better.

FROSTY
03-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Beagle man.....Nitro & I had a good time despite the outcome. One thing we gave the tackle boxes a workout! I was top man in our boat today with ONE! Didn't weigh it, but think it was about 2#?? .....or so! see ya soon

bugman
03-13-2008, 04:47 AM
Don't feel lonely fellas like Mark said things are tough up here too zip and i managed 3 all day tue......frosty if you only catch one thats the one you want,nice fish.

FROSTY
03-13-2008, 09:09 AM
Bugs....It was a nice fish....but i was stretching the size a little. Biggest one so far this year though.

Nitro
03-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Bugs....It was a nice fish....but i was stretching the size a little. Biggest one so far this year though.

Frosty, glad you fessed up. Thinking I might have to put the camera and a scale in the boat. j/k:D

drfishjd
03-13-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm just about ready, Beagle. Tying up loose ends - and waking up with hangovers.

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
03-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Beagle man.....Nitro & I had a good time despite the outcome. One thing we gave the tackle boxes a workout! I was top man in our boat today with ONE! Didn't weigh it, but think it was about 2#?? .....or so! see ya soon

you THINK it was around 2 pound's.....hhhhhmmmmm:rolleyes: are you sure look'n at that fish through your CABIN FEVER EYE'S it did'nt gain 1/2 lb or so:D;):p guess we'll never really know...just mess'n with you frosty...congrat's on the nice fish, at least you were on the water and did'nt get skunked;)

jeff the crappieslayer

FROSTY
03-13-2008, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER;461153]you THINK it was around 2 pound's.....hhhhhmmmmm:rolleyes: are you sure look'n at that fish through your CABIN FEVER EYE'S it did'nt gain 1/2 lb or so:D;):p guess we'll never really know...just mess'n with you frosty...

I think I just got caught up in all the excitement:eek: Finally a KEEPER, and a nice one!!;) Couldn't wait to tell everyone!!....you're right about the 1/2 lb:( Will try to get some pic's , if I can figure it out:confused::)